6 Linux books in DocBook, and so what ...

I have had many good hints from this list, hence I try
again.

I have 6 Linux books written in DocBook, and each of
them have their seperate index. However it could be
cool if I could make a mega-book containing the 6 books
+ one joint mega-index :)

Actually I made one book - it kept growing, hence we
did split that one, but some people would like to have
the benefit of one index (especially) in the HTML
version.

It seems that I can use the <set> tag to make the
mega-book and then I had to consider the index. I can
make an additional new <book> within the <set> which
contains the index, but it seems clumsy that I have to
add that book (named index - with one item in it -
named index). Can I make a smarter trick here???

BR

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"
- Richard M Stallman

----> Visit http://petition.eurolinux.org <---