Re: Jadetex and pdftex problems, sgml file included

Thomas Porter wrote:

> Eric,
>
> Thanks for the work on this, but I determined that my problem was that
> pdfjadetex in the rpm was generated with pdftex version 13, not version
> 14 like I am using.

If I understand well,

	- I've corrected a problem that you had not and that I had
	- I haven't corrected the problem that you had and that I had not

with the very same file. Funny ;-).

> I ended up downloading the jadetex src.rpm in order to get the
> jadetex.ini and pdfjadetex.ini files out of it, then rebuilt the format
> files using pdfinitex.
>
> Just a suggestion to the jadetex rpm maintainer:  they might want to
> include the .ini files in the binary rpm to allow people to more easily
> rebuild their .fmt files if needed.

Please send me a corrected SPEC file, and I'll rebuild the package and
I'll put it online.

You'll probably only need to add the ini files you want to the %Files
section at the end of the SPEC file.

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.