Re: Jadetex and pdftex not playing nice together

txporter@mindspring.com wrote:

> I have been using pdftex 14.f for some time, but when I try to run
> docbook2pdf using the new docbooktools, I get the following message:
>
> [tporter@traveller tporter]$ docbook2pdf dbt.sgml
> Using catalogs: /etc/sgml/sgml-docbook-3.1.cat
> Using stylesheet:
> /usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.5/docbook-utils.dsl#print
> Working on: /home/tporter/dbt.sgml
> This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-14f-released-20000525 (Web2C 7.3.2x)
> (Fatal format file error; I'm stymied)
>
> Running pdflatex against a latex file works fine.  Running texexec --pdf
> against a ConTeXt input file also works fine.  There just seems to me a
> mismatch against jade/jadetex somewhere.

Okay. Can you please send me your sgml file?

> I had this same problem with the old docbook-tools as well, so I do not
> think it is due to the new tool-set.

I fixed something like this in the old tools at the very beginning, so I
think I know what you're speaking about. But this should have
disappeared.

> I know this is something simple, but I do not think I have the needed
> input files to regenerate the needed format file.  Has anyone else seen
> this?  Any hints on how to resolve it?

As said above, it reminds me of old problems. But first send me your
file.

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.