Re: docbook2* vs db2*

    David> Thanks - I have been traveling. By the way, here was my
    David> reply to the thread which I sent to Mark privately:

    David> I understand the database connection and the idea that you
    David> can alias, tab complete, or rename even... but I am
    David> thinking of the writer who, may not be very Linux/UNIX
    David> savvy who has finally learned DB Tools and now finds that
    David> db2html does nothing. Its a small learning curve yes - but
    David> it *is* usability.... and that concerns me as I am one of
    David> those people who have to answer that question over and over
    David> again.

I kind of agree with you, which is why I plan for it to be an
extremely slow phase-out of the old names.

I guess that as long as we find packages in remote places that still
directly invoke db2html we will continue to carry the old script
names.

I am now beginning to work on automake support for docbook, which
would make things a lot easier.