Re: Request for Redhat-Centric info (For Ed Bailey)

On 7 Jul 2000, Edward C. Bailey spewed into the bitstream:

ECB>Tom> Ed, Since from your recent mail to the list, it appears that RH is
ECB>Tom> using Docbook without too much pain, could you detail the current
ECB>Tom> RPM's needed to create and process Docbook documents, from SGML to PS,
ECB>Tom> PDF, and HTML.
ECB>
ECB>Tom> This is not a request for the "how", just a list of the required
ECB>Tom> RPM's, so I can tell if I have everything I need installed.
ECB>
ECB>Dammit -- that's what I got for not lurking... :-)
ECB>
ECB>Well, let's see...  Here's what I'm currently using:
ECB>
ECB>docbook-3.1-4
ECB>jade-1.2.1-9
ECB>jadetex-2.7-2
ECB>psgml-1.0.3-2
ECB>sgml-common-0.1-8
ECB>stylesheets-1.54.13rh-1

So... after you installed these what did you have to fix to make db2html work
properly? I've just spent the best part of 6 hours messing about with trying to
get an html doc to build and it is a no go! Clues?

--
Chuck Mead, CTO, LinuxMall.com
csm@LinuxMall.com