Request for Redhat-Centric info (For Ed Bailey)

Ed,

Since from your recent mail to the list, it appears that RH is using
Docbook without too much pain, could you detail the current RPM's needed
to create and process Docbook documents, from SGML to PS, PDF, and HTML.

This is not a request for the "how", just a list of the required RPM's, so
I can tell if I have everything I need installed.

Thanks!

Tom Porter                                thomas.porter@ctg.com
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?'  I am not able rightly to apprehend the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."