Help! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000]

Hey,

I am new to the list and just gettting started with DocBook. I'm using the
sourceware tools on RedHat 6.2 and I keep getting this error message:

   TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000]

..when I try to run jadetex on the simplest files. I understand that I
can change the values in texmf.conf to higher ones, but to what? Can
anyone e-mail me a texmf config file on RedHat using teTeX that works with
pdfjadetex?

Thanks in advance,

Bill