man page for docbook-utils scripts

madhu wrote:
> i cant help you with Manpage though i had a different approach in mind.why not
> a manual in docbook format for all these scripts and we can continue Mark's
> tradition by having a Turial on Docbook usage .he has done a very fine &

Well, we can have both, but a manual page seems more urgent
to me.

I've already been writing such a guide for the KDE project.
It's called
"Crash course to DocBook". And such starter guides are
really many across
the internet. So I'm not very enthusiastic at the idea of
making a new one.

> wonderful job ,atleast my starting point was his tutorial. but i think that  it
> is a half finished and half hearted attempt but again understandable since we
> all know how busy he is .by the by is he back  form his numerous conferrences or
> some such thing.in fact it can have much more details on dsssl with hopefully
> norman's input. i would like to be part of this intiative if everybody likes
> it.here's hoping for the best .

Yes, we could also finish Mark's work. But still, I would
insist on having a man page for db2*. I can write the text
but I don't want to spend some time in learning the markup.

--
 Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr
                                           \^o~_.