Re: Figures (was figures' sizes in latex)

    Jorge> Talking about figures, what's the correct way of using
    Jorge> figures when the desired output will be published on-line
    Jorge> and in a book?

I always had my Makefile run "convert" (or other scripts) to make sure
that there was always a .gif (should probably be .png) and a .eps
file, at which point I did not put the extension in my "fileref"
attribute.  It works reasonably.

    Jorge> Do I need to have pictures in EPS (or PS) format and in
    Jorge> another (e.g. JPEG) format? Isn't there a way of using only
    Jorge> one graphical format for all outputs? EPS pictures are
    Jorge> _really_ BIG.

If you use pdf output, it should be able to handle .jpg directly, but
I have not played with this much.  Anyone else?