Re: More questions

Norman Walsh escribió:

> / Ismael Olea <olea@hispalinux.es> was heard to say:
> |       I hope somebody could help me. We have a lot of hurry and we have
> | relative serious problems:
> |
> |       - the publisher data (between <publisher> and </publisher> is never
> | printed;
>
> In what context?

<Bookinfo>
  <title>bla, bla, bla</title>
    <subtitle>bla, bla, bla</subtitle>
    <isbn>
	bla, bla, bla
    </isbn>
    <publisher>
 <publishername>bla, bla, bla</publishername>
      <address>
	bla, bla, bla
      </address>
</publisher>
    <copyright>
      <year>1999</year>
      <holder>bla, bla, bla</holder>
    </copyright>
      &BOILERPLATE;
  </bookinfo>

	The dvi and HTML output  show title, subtitle, copyright and
&BOILERPLATE;. But isbn and publisher data aren't draw. Any idea?

> |       - does anybody knows if exists a ISO character for the latex character
> | "--"?
>
> Um, that's an endash as I recall, &ndash ought to do it for you.

	Good!

> |       - Is dangerous the ugly underline on the contects in the dvi output?
>
> Uh. I'm not sure I follow.

	When xdvi shows the dvi file, it draws a underline under the references
in the contents section. It'd be some kind of bug of xdvi because
neither kdvi or dvi2ps shows this line.

	No problem, I suppose.

> Indexing is a mult-pass operation, see the docs at
> http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/

	I'll do.

> <foreignphrase> is almost certainly the right markup, but what font
> effect do you want to produce?

	<foreignphrase>  is perfect! :-)

PD: Thanks for putting your book to the public :-)
--
	A.Ismael Olea González
	olea@iname.com

	El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta DEF