Re: More questions

/ Ismael Olea <olea@hispalinux.es> was heard to say:
| 	I hope somebody could help me. We have a lot of hurry and we have
| relative serious problems:
|
| 	- the publisher data (between <publisher> and </publisher> is never
| printed;

In what context?

| 	- does anybody knows if exists a ISO character for the latex character
| "--"?

Um, that's an endash as I recall, &ndash ought to do it for you.

| 	- Is dangerous the ugly underline on the contects in the dvi output?

Uh. I'm not sure I follow.

| 	- Why doesn't be generated the index? Neither db2dvi or db2html works
| for this. I have some warnings (remember my texttilde problems) and I
| have some references broken. Can they be the cause?

Indexing is a mult-pass operation, see the docs at
http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/

| 	And the last question: In Spanish, when we write a word or phrase in
| another language we represent it with some font effect or between
| quotes. Has DocBook any tag for something like this? I've look for it in
| the Norm Walsh book but I didn't found anything.

<foreignphrase> is almost certainly the right markup, but what font
effect do you want to produce?

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm

--