Re: rendering

Eric Bischoff <ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr> writes:

> I have one too, I hope someone can help to :
>
> <authorblurb> isn't rendered at all in HTML. The data simply disappear.
>
> It's a problem for KDE docs. It lead us to use <affiliation> instead of
> like that. At KDE the authors usually put in the doc their own email, not the
> email of some KDE mailbox. So we're breaking the semantics of DocBook, because
> <affiliation> is for the organism you belong to, not for yourself.

You need to add the elements you want to display on the
titlepage. This is defined by "article-titlepage-recto-elements" - you
may do so in your custom stylesheets thusly:

;;titlepage display for articles
(define (article-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (list (normalize "title")
	(normalize "subtitle")
	(normalize "corpauthor")
	(normalize "authorgroup")
	(normalize "author")
	(normalize "releaseinfo")
	(normalize "copyright")
	(normalize "pubdate")
	(normalize "revhistory")
	(normalize "abstract")))

or

;;titlepage display for books
(define (book-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (list (normalize "title")
	(normalize "subtitle")
	(normalize "corpauthor")
	(normalize "authorgroup")
	(normalize "author")
	(normalize "releaseinfo")
	(normalize "copyright")
	(normalize "pubdate")
	(normalize "revhistory")
	(normalize "abstract")))

Or you can edit dbttlpg.dsl in the /html and /print directories in the
modular stylesheets.

Cheers,

Dave
--