Re: text attributes

Le Tue, 07 Sep 1999, dbr@informactis.com a écrit :
> I understand this. Ok. In my document, I would like that the reader
> take caution of a word. If I was under a word processor, I would set
> the bold attribute on. Here it's something that I would the reader take
> care; like a 'ATTENTION DANGER' message :-)). So what can I use ?? I
> know that I can take a GREAT look to the documentation of DocBook. I
> did this; but nothing appear to my eyes ... (even if I'm a frenchi :-)).
>
> Idea ?

<advertising>
You're exactly the kind of "client" for reading
http://www.kde.org/documentation/docbook/crash-course/index.html
</advertising>
;-)

There you will find that you need to use a DocBook admonition tag like
<warning>.

Eric
     .~.    "Release of Windows 2000 has been
     /V\      postponed until January 1, 1901"
   //   \\
  /(     )\
    ^^-^^
Eric Bischoff - mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr