Re: text attributes

    dbr> like a 'ATTENTION DANGER' message :-)). So what can I use ??

There are three relevant tags in DocBook: <warning>, <caution>, and
... help!  it's escaping me...  Was it <note>?  Or <important>?  Or
<tip>?

In any case, playing with those 5 should give you some room to
maneuver.  On top of that, think of the great advantages as some day
people will be able to search your document for all notes or warnings,
and not also have to wade through other things usually rendered as
boldface or italic (like titles, or exclamations).