Re: Docbook tools

 Mark Galassi <rosalia@lanl.gov> wrote:
> But the real godsend will be if we can pull together with the
> SGMLTools effort and do the automake/autoconf stuff I mentioned in a
> message earlier today.

Is this effort limited to get jade and DSSSL-related stuff going?

SGMLTools did so and suffered a lot by doing so. There are docbook2man
translators in perl (which allows to write man pages as REFENTRY
elements) and there is also a docbook2texinfo translator (really great
if you need info as documentation format, especially when working with
emacs, but also an alternative approach to get printed documentation
via LaTeX).

Would be nice if there would be a central store to get all this, with
a unified interface and such...

        Jochem