From: "Anup Rav" <anup.rav@gmail.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>; <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 12:44 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while using
adjustColumnWidths DocBook extension

I am using the Docbook XSL v1.65 in Saxon environment, I have also set
the use.extensions=1 for FO output from Docbook. As a requirement of
using saxon extensions I have provided the saxon extension jar
(extensions/saxon651.jar) in my classpath.

When I run the FO transformation it gives me :
xslts\docbook\fo\table.xsl:200: Fatal Error! Exception in extension
function java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

and the line number 200 in table.xsl file is:
 <xsl:copy-of select="stbl:adjustColumnWidths($colspecs)"/>

Anyone has experienced such problem earlier? Is it a known problem or
anything that I need to correct in my usage of extension functions.

--
Regards,
Anup Rav.