Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Website 2.6.0 released

"Oliver B. Fischer" <obf@gmx.de> writes:

> Hello!
>
> It might be, that autolayout.dtd was not changed, but it could be
> confusing for some users, that website 2.6.0 used autolayout 2.5.0. I
> think it would be better that all files share the same version number.
> This is a much cleaner approach.

Actually, the more I think about it, it seems to me a cleaner
approach would be to release the Website DTD/schemas separately
from the stylesheets.

> Btw, the header of website.dtd is
>
>      <?xml version="1.0"?>
>      <!DOCTYPE webpage
>        PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Website V2.6//EN"
> "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.6/schema/dtd/website.dtd";>
>
> but the files are under
> "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.6.0/schema/...

Argh. Now I realize why the DTDs were being numbered the way they
were. As long as the DTDs and stylesheets are released as one
package, I guess we are going to need to give them all the same
version number.

We'll get this resolved for the 2.6.1 release.

  --Mike