[docbook-apps] Re: XSLT 2.0 stylesheets

/ Colin Paul Adams <colin@colina.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:

|     Norman> FWIW, this has long been my plan for the XSLT 2.0
|     Norman> stylesheets.
|
| What's the status of these?

Experimental, incomplete, pre-alpha, subject-to-change-at-will,
sorta-kinda-sometimes working :-)

| Are they available for download?

Only in CVS, under /xsl2 in the DocBook project at SF.net. And I'm
working on HTML before turning my hands to FO.

| Do they rely on exslt or any other extension functions, or will all
| such extensions be coded with xsl:function?

I've managed to code up the hardest extensions, for table column
widths and callouts, in xsl:function. At the moment there's just a
single extension function, for getting the intrinsic dimensions of an
image (necessary for scaling and client-side image maps).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The only thing that makes life