Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 9:09 AM
Subject: FW: [docbook-apps] book title in olink xref

Of course I spoke too soon.  Although this solves the problem for building PDF, building Eclipse HTML from a set no longer works because by using xrefstyle select:docname, the xref is no longer being looked up from the olink target database and so uses the name of the set.

I think the fo stylesheet needs to be fixed so that, when referring to a book id, only the book part of the reference is generated.

Tim