Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Website 2.6.0 released

Oliver Fischer <obf@gmx.de> writes:

> 1.) please check schema/dtd/autolayout.dtd
>
> There is written
>  [...]
>
>      Please use the following formal public identifier to identify it:
>
>      "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Website Autolayout V2.5.0//EN"
>
> 2.) xsl/autolayout.xsl contains:
>
> <xsl:output method="xml" indent="no"
>             doctype-public="-//Norman Walsh//DTD Website Autolayout > V2.5.0//EN"
>
> doctype-system="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.5.0/schema/dtd/autolayout.dtd";

Is your concern that the 2.5.0 version number on autolayout.dtd
does not match the 2.6.0 version number for the release?

The version number for autolayout.dtd was kept at 2.5.0
intentionally. We made a decision to not change version numbers on
the Website DTDs for this release (and for future releases)
unless/until there actually changes to them.

There have been no changes to autolayout.dtd since the 2.5.0
release, so the version number was not changed.

It is not necessary for the version numbers on autolayout.dtd and
layout.dtd to stay in sync with website.dtd and website-full.dtd.
The DTDs serve different purposes.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith