Re: [docbook-apps] excluding image format according to output

Camille BÃgnis wrote:
As I don't want the processor to exclude all PNGs for PDF (because of screenshots) I had to use the following:

      <mediaobject>
    <imageobject>
      <imagedata align="center" fileref="images/animation-fig.pdf"
      format="PDF" width="15cm"/>
    </imageobject>
    <imageobject>
      <imagedata align="center" fileref="images/animation-fig.png"
      format="JPG"/>
    </imageobject>
      </mediaobject>

and exclude JPG for fo output in customization layer...

If I understand you correctly, and if you are using the XSLT stylesheets, I think there is a better way. Have a look at

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/GraphicSelection.html

Best regards

Rune Lausen