[docbook-apps] Missing chapter.titlepage.verso

Hello all,

I'm in a bit of a bind. I have a customization layer that is designed to output a Chapter document into a FO file. In this stylesheet, I have a custom titlepage setup that has the chapter title on one side, then copyright information on the other side.

The title portion is part of the mode="chapter.titlepage.recto.auto.mode" setup, while the copyright information is part of the mode="chapter.titlepage.verso.auto.mode".

Apparently, I have done something to prevent the copyright information from appearing, and I am completely lost as to where to look. It is most likely a simple thing, but I have no idea where to start troubleshooting this! Oddly enough, I have a similar stylesheet for books, and it works perfectly.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dave