Re: [docbook-apps] programlisting fo wrap break line character

David Tolpin wrote:

2. I want to use character from other font then from one used for programlisting to show some nice icon on a place where line was broken. I thought that specifying multiple fonts in font-family and using font-selection-strategy="character-by-character" should work. But it seems to me that only first font in a list is considered when rendering hyphenation character.

I've looked at the code, and there is nothing special about font processing.
I've tested it, and it works; if the hyphenation character is not present in
the first font, it is taken from the second one.

Hi David,

sorry for a long delay. I tryed this today again with XEP 4.2 and it is still not working for me. When a hyphenation character is not found in the first font given, only blank rectangle is displayed. If it could help you, I can send you sample FO file.

Only problem which I can think of is that blank rectangle. Is this generated by XEP or is there error in Courier New font and some characters from it seems undefined in Character Map but contain the rectangle in fact.

Jirka