Re: [docbook-apps] anchors give strange effect with CSS

Rene Hache wrote:
Actually, I've experienced this problem with xhtml as well as html output of an
xml docbook. However I didn't investigate it at the time. Both the problem
occured mostly in Firefox. Paragraphs would act like hyperlinks that didn't
work.

That is because you are not using XHTML. For the HTML output, are you sure the style sheet has HTML as output method and that the XSLT processor supports that?

(You are using XHTML with a MIME type of text/html which basically makes it invalid HTML for parsers.)

-- Anne van Kesteren <http://annevankesteren.nl/>