Re: [docbook-apps] Writing Hebrew in docbook

Jirka Kosek wrote:

OK, try to add also dir="rtl" to root element. But I'm not 100% sure if support for text directionality was already implemented everywhere in stylesheets (it works on most of inlines). If this will not help, then please submit new bug report on SourceForge site.

Thanks for the comments. I checked it out and indeed since docbook DTD 4.3 there is a dir attribute, and it seems that the xsl's do not support it right.

I submited this bug report to SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1145448&group_id=21935&atid=373747

Regards,

Hillel.