Re: [docbook-apps] adjustColumnsWidth: so what has changed

I'm looking into this right now. It could be some change I made in
my local build environment after the 1.67.2 release.

I'm wondering if the jars from the snapshot build are working. I
use a slightly different build process for the snapshots. So if
the snapshot jars are working, then it's definitely just an
environment problem and not a problem in the source.

Anyway, I'll post a message as soon as I can get it figured out.
And will do a 1.68.1 release as soon as it's fixed.

  --Mike