This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: [docbook-apps] no ranges for zoned indexterms?
- From: David Bridgeland <bridgeland at yahoo dot com>
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:44:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] no ranges for zoned indexterms?
- References: <41F3D309.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Or perhaps this is another case of the FO page numbering shortcomings
Bob Stayton describes in
David Bridgeland wrote:
When I define a ranged indexterm using startofrange and endofrange,
<indexterm id="inputmasks2.i" class="startofrange">
<indexterm startref="inputmasks2.i" class="endofrange"/>
I get a range of page numbers in my resulting PDF index, like this:
input mask, 111-115
but if I use a zoned indexterm, like this:
the resulting index has no range. It includes only the first page of
entity, like this:
input mask, 111
Isn't it supposed to give me a range? Is this a bug in the FO
stylesheets? Or perhaps am I doing
something stupid? (The entity does in fact span over the four pages.
And a quick look at the
generated FO leads me to believe that the problem is not in the
subsequent processing of FO to