Re: [docbook-apps] About callout icons

Le lundi 17 janvier 2005, Alexander Karnstedt disait :

>The SVG file embeds a PNG image. Note that the SVG-tag has "mm" size
>attributes additionally to the viewbox attribute. The viewbox is a bit
>wider than the PNG because the callouts placed at the margin and an
>according polyline points from the callout to the desired area inside
>the
>screenshot.

Thanks Alexander.

With you help I made the change in my svg file to have it exactly as I
expected in my PDF output.

In the svg file, I've put a width and height in mm with value that are
not those of the size of the image. But the viewbox is the image size.

If I interstood, the width and height parameters are the size of the
result of the SVG transformation, which will be include in the PDF file.

Thanks again.

Jacques
--
Il n'y a d'autre enfer pour l'homme que la bêtise ou la méchanceté de ses semblables.
                               Marquis de Sade