[docbook-apps] SVG graphics

Hello people,

I use with succes some SVG graphics inside my xml file (with
callout.extension = .svg) for example.

There is with docbook some admonitions graphics (for notes, warning,
etc..).

Is there any svg version of this graphics ? Once again it because in
found the result with svg in better than the bitmap version.

If not, it could be a idea to add them  ? (I am not a graphist, I cannot
make it).

Jacques
--
 S'il n'y pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de problème