[docbook-apps] Creating "animations" figure subclass

Hi list,

I have many figures in my document, however some of them are
animations. I decided to use <figure role="animation" and use the
customisation layer for the rest.

I've successfully added separate LOT-chunk generation, but I can't
work out how to set the title.

I've created a new node in the gentext file (en.xml), but I can't find
any reference to the gentext template with regard to figures.

If someone could tell me which file the gentext template for figures
is called, I'd be much appreciative.

Thanks,
Aidan