[docbook-apps] Spelling & Grammar checkers when working with DocBook

Hello all!

I'm setting up a DocBook environment for producing user documentation of a software product. The authors will be the developers, which have varied talent for writing end-user documentation.

I would like to hear what approaces others have with regard to spelling check (fairly easy) and grammar checking when working with DocBook? The XMLMind has a spelling checker, but I have not yet tested how useful it is.

What is the general opinion on this? Are there any products - free or commercial - to do grammar checking? One suggested approach is to produce .rtf format only to import to MS Word once in a while to get a check, but there might be something better?

Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/