[docbook-apps] openjade1.3.3 under Windows

Hi all,

sorry for this not being a pure DocBook related question, but I guess that jade is mostly used in DocBook context and therefor there has to be some experiences ...

Well, I used to have an openjade version 1.3.1 for windows three years ago (but I lost it :-( ), since then I worked with html and fo, but now I want to switch back to dsssl, because FOP regularly crashes with longer documents of mine. But where to get an actual windows binary for openjade 1.3.3? There is none!

OK, I'm not a C developper, but I installed VC6 on my WinXP as I had the courage to build it myself. But it seems, that the VC project files included in the openjade package are completely messed up (references to non exisitng files or files that can be found at a different location). So can someone help me: corrected project files or even a binary distro?

Many thanks,
Georges