Re: [docbook-apps] bibiography text justification

Hi docbook-apps,

By the way after few tweaking around, I got the
solution with. I have added in my customization layer

-----------------
<xsl:template
match="biblioentry[ancestor::bibliography]">
        <fo:block text-align="left">
                <xsl:apply-imports/>
        </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

Still new to DocBook, XSLT and all these stuff :-)
Thanks for the help on other problems. I am certain i
will still get help on other problems I will be
facing.

Deepak K. Shrestha