Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook on OSX : XSLT & XSL FO programs

Hi Bob,

The comments came from the following file

docbook-xsl-1.66.1/doc/publishing.html

You mentioned that the statements are out of date. Are XT, Xalan, and FOP currently recommended then?

Cheers,

Tristan
Tristan J. Fiedler
Postdoctoral Fellow - Stein Lab