[docbook-apps] docbook-xml software for MAX

Hi,

I'm looking for a friend of mine for some MAC OS application, where
one can easily edit xml documents and one xslt processor.

AFAIK he as the OS Version 10.2 Mac OS (X?).

Is here anybody, that uses MAC OS ?

(I just use linux and Windows and my ant/java skripts won't work
on the MAC, as sun's jimi libs are missing).

I would be happy for any recommendation. :)

----------- <OT> --------------
BTW: What would you think of some docbook distribution with a ready setup
      environment, where people can start writing docbook books ?
     - like some docbook-install.(exe|rpm) ?
     something similiar to the openoffice just for docbook with
     some editor (?) skripts (?), DTD, xslt...
     I find it very powerfull and usefull, but many ppl I know
     would be unable to setup a working environment for their computer.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

This message is copyrighted, and by downloading it you have violated my
copyright.  Please send me $15,000 for each violation.