Re: [docbook-apps] help - double spacing output!

Thanks a lot,

By the way I got another (may be longer solution)
after consulting the docbook IRC, which is as follows:
I just copied and pasted the section from footnote.xsl
in my customization layer and added the line
(line-height="normal") and got the result I needed. It
looks like this:
#---------------------
<xsl:template match="footnote">
  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="ancestor::tgroup">
      <xsl:call-template name="format.footnote.mark">
        <xsl:with-param name="mark">
          <xsl:apply-templates select="."
mode="footnote.number"/>
        </xsl:with-param>
      </xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:when>
    <xsl:otherwise>
      <fo:footnote>
        <fo:inline>
          <xsl:call-template
name="format.footnote.mark">
            <xsl:with-param name="mark">
              <xsl:apply-templates select="."
mode="footnote.number"/>
            </xsl:with-param>
          </xsl:call-template>
          <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
        </fo:inline>
        <fo:footnote-body
font-family="{$body.fontset}"

font-size="{$footnote.font.size}"
                          font-weight="normal"
                          font-style="normal"
						  line-height="normal"
<<<<<<<---------------(this line)
                          text-align="{$alignment}"
                          margin-left="0pc">
          <xsl:apply-templates/>
        </fo:footnote-body>
      </fo:footnote>
    </xsl:otherwise>
  </xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>
But I will still try this out. Seems shorter solution
:-).

Thanks again.

Deepak