Re: [docbook-apps] programlisting fo wrap break line character

David Tolpin wrote:

The right way in FO to switch hyphenation off is to switch hyphenation
off (hyphenate="false"). There is no semantics behind 200D in XSL FO,
and XEP just skips them. If you turn hyphenation off, then the words
will not be automatically hyphenated, and will only break on explicit
soft hyphens.

When I do this, lines are broken only on non-breakable spaces (that are followed by soft hyphen (U+00AD) -- this is what I want, but there is no hyphenation character shown -- this is what I don't want. I want to display hyphenation character to indicate lines that were broken. It seems to me that hyphenation character is not displayed when soft-hyphen follows space character.

Jirka

  ProfesionÃlnà Åkolenà a poradenstvà v oblasti technologià XML.
     PodÃvejte se na nÃÅ novÄ spuÅtÄnà web http://DocBook.cz
       Podrobnà pÅehled Åkolenà http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/