RE: [docbook-apps] trademark tag not rendered correctly in javahelp

Since you are generating HTML chunks for JavaHelp, you must set the
parameters like this:

<xsl:param name="chunker.output.encoding">UTF-8</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="saxon.character.representation">native;decimal</xsl:param>

With these particular settings, you will get raw (native) UTF-8 with no
entity references or character references at all.

> > Just seen this, saxon is outputting &trade; which doesnt work. I
> > havent yet tried getting it to output the &#8482 but Ill
> try tommorrow.

There must be something very strange going on if you are getting &trade;.
Saxon doesn't know about that entity reference, and cannot output it.

/MJ