Re: [docbook-apps] changing text properties for conditional (profiling)text

Ben Adams wrote:

How are the span and class parameter used? For
example:

  <xsl:apply-imports/>

I am not sure what span means, and I am not sure how
to work with the class parameter (the only tests for
the class seem to be like xml markup tests, which
don't seem like they should be used this way, but I
have no idea).

changebars.xsl is primary targeted for HTML output. If you want printed (FO) output, you can replace span by fo:inline and instead setting class you can conditionaly change some properties on this fo:inline.

Is there any other way I can change the colors without
another fo:block? (this breaks the listitem, and
dosen't work with phrase good)

Well, FOs are more fragile than HTML. May be fo:wrapper would do better job than fo:block.

Jirka