[docbook-apps] Using jEdit with XSLT plugin for chunked output

Dear all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question, but ...

I'm using jEdit with XML plugin as DocBook editor. I discovered the XSLT plugin, which gives the user the opportunity to transform XML documents into other formats using XSLT stylesheets with a few mouse clicks. Transforming a DocBook XML document into one (X)HTML file with this plugin is no problems. In this way it works perfect.

Now I want to make chunked output using Norm's chunk.xsl stylesheet but I couldn't figure out how to tell the XSLT plugin that it should write the output to multiple files.

Anybody out there who has solved this problem?

Cheers
B.