[docbook-apps] Generating RSS from XHTML page?

Did anybody do such things? Attached is my first attempt which is obviously
not succesful. (I am not interested in DB-only solution like website DTD,
just to generate RSS -- or Atom, it doesn't matter -- from a page or set
of pages in one directory).

	Thanks for any hints,

		Matej Cepl

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang
separately.
   -- Benjamin Franklin

Title: English changes
MatÄ?j Cepl Changes on my website, including some blogs.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article  PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd"; [
<!ENTITY nbsp "&#x00A0;">
<!ENTITY lsqb "&lsquor;">
<!ENTITY rsqb "&lsquo;">
<!ENTITY ldquo "&ldquor;">
<!--ENTITY rdquo "&rdquo;"-->
<!ENTITY lcub "&#x007B;">
<!ENTITY rcub "&#x007D;">
<!ENTITY dollar "&#x0024;">
<!ENTITY ellipsis "&#x2026;">
]>

<article lang="en_US"><articleinfo><title>Blog
  </title></articleinfo><sect1 id="id20040822-notes"><title>It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness
  </para><para>His main explanation of innocence was to put into contradiction with sophistication which is so much valued in the current world (and it is easy to understand where this idea came to him when preparing for sermon in a church in the middle between Harvard and MIT). I am saying it again that it was very important and strong sermon, which obviously touched many hearts and I have no doubts that the Holy Spirit was in his work there. However, one minor thought was still present in my head. With reference to<ulink url="http://jollyblogger.typepad.com/jollyblogger/2004/08/repost_chestert.html";>David Wayne</ulink> and in order to be more positive I would say that I would welcome to put this sermon more in the atmosphere of&ldquo;detached playfulness&rdquo; as prescribed to Christians by Chesterton. It seems to me actually
  </para></sect1><sect1 id="id20040807-lwnotes"><title>LW notes
  </para><orderedlist inheritnum="ignore" continuation="restarts"><listitem><para>Surpisingly the biggest theme being shown here is trying to do everything on my own. There is a lot of shame on need for help and false responsibility to make it on my own. Which is probably largely (even so soon!) effect of&ldquo;defensive dettachment&rdquo;.
   </para></listitem></orderedlist><para>Now on other note:
  </para><orderedlist inheritnum="ignore" continuation="restarts"><listitem><para>Jacob bought a well from &lsqb;John 4&rsqb; some local tribesman, who was so much attracted to the Jacob's daughter, Dana (?), that he raped her. Her brothers slaughtered then all men of the other tribe (with deception, revenge and bloodshed).
   </para><para>Jesus then did for the woman at well what God hoped for Dana.
  </para><para>We in our childhood dealt with own issues badly (with deception, revenge and bloodshed or at least shame). Now Jesus wants to heal us.
  </para><para>For others (I don't think it's me &lsqb;?&rsqb;) it's about our guilt against others---Jesus wants to restore us again---John 18 (Peter &amp; Jesus on the shore at the other fire).
   </para></listitem></orderedlist></sect1><sect1 id="id20040804-notes"><title>Ton of notes
  </title><para>Here are some small notes to be recorded from papers:
  </para><orderedlist inheritnum="ignore" continuation="restarts"><listitem><para>Anticriticism (and legal anti-realism): yes, things are not only what they seem to be, but in many times (mostly?) they are. Conservative criticism -- to criticize only things are which are not what they seem to be.
   </para><para>Is the African-American community really underdeveloped, high-crime, and disorderly? What of these are self-fulfilling prophecies? Perception of the black community as dirty or unmaintained street cleaning in Roxbury/Dorchester/Mattapan? Why a street in Roxbury seems to be more dirty/shabby than the one on the Beacon Hill (for partial explanation see)? It shouldn't be because of poverty of its inhabitans should not make difference on the municipal services? Does it?
  </para><para>Probably more than doubting seriouseness of their situation to find what are the real symptoms. How can I get closer?
   </para><para>Trust related to vulenrability: vulnerability leads to intimacy, and intimacy leads to trust.
   </para><para>On the other hand, offenders' data are highly incomplete and situation is getting worse. 26.2&nbsp;&percnt; of perpetrators are unknown (situation codes). Even when sometimes known to police, not always reported.
  </para><para>26.29&nbsp;&percnt; no information about perpetrator, and 31.12&nbsp;&percnt; not complete age, race, and sex.
   </para><orderedlist inheritnum="ignore" continuation="restarts"><listitem><para>There is a huge amount of delinquent behavior which social danger (&ldquo;spoleÄ?enská nebezpeÄ?nost&rdquo;) is minimalized by reconcilliation, compensation, and forgivness.
    </para><para>Of course, that this is about theft through misuse of Internet in AK Felix a spol.
   </para><para>On the one hand, there is certainly much more crime than police knows about, on the other hand, crime agencies of government (&ldquo;orgány Ä?inné v trestním Å?ízení&rdquo;) get only a small share of them.&ldquo;Where is no plaintiff, there is no judge.&rdquo;
   </para></listitem></orderedlist></sect1></article>