[docbook-apps] Error using Applethelp.xsl with 1.64.1

I get the following error (and 100 like it) when I
attempt to make webhelp with docbook 1.64.1:

No context named "title-unnumbered" exists in the "en"
localization.
No "en" localization exists.

The content is generated, but is missing key
information such as headings.

Originally, when the applethelp.xsl had the import
statement pointing at sourceforge, I didn't get the
problem--it's when I change it to point at my local
htmlhelp.xsl.  That would seem to indicate it's
something on my PC, but I don't know how to interpret
the error.  Thanks!

Naomi