Re: [docbook-apps] Adding Image Map to HTML title page

Thanks for the help--that worked great!  I added the
user.head.content code to the customization layer and
tweaked the /html/titlepage.xsl file to add the image
map as an attribute...I originally tried to add the
titlepage.xsl changes to the customization layer, but
I don't think it liked the <xsl:template
match="imagedata" mode="titlepage.mode"> format.
Anyways, it's working and I appreciate the help.

Naomi