[docbook-apps] Image Sizing in PDF Document

Good morning list,

I am successfully creating SVG images that are then being referenced in my DocBook XML and then using FOP the document is correctly turned into a PDF file.

However the small issue I have is with image sizing within this final document. I am finding that although I have set the contentwidth and contentdepth attributes for the image that the title of the next image is being placed over the top of the lower part of the previous image, so the document looks untidy.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I may rectify this?

Thanks very much,

Russell