[docbook-apps] use normal docbook articles for website-2.5.0

Hi all,

i'm using website 2.5 for generating a homepage. I already have some articles written in docbook xml format. Website 2.5 expects a wepage file and at the moment i need to add a xinclude statement to each webpage file to include my articles:

<webpage id="article.x" lang="de">
   <config value="17.03.04" param="rcsdate"/>
   <head>
       <title>article x</title>
   </head>
   <xi:include href="articlex.xml"
       xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude"; />
</webpage>

The result is not the best but it seems the xerces doesnt fully support xinclude and so its the best i can get.

I'm new to website. Is their another alternative how to use existing docbook articles within a website2.5 homepage ?

Thanks for hints
Greets,
Marcel