RE: [docbook-apps] how to print a pdf?

I notice that the fop web site says fop has full support for eps graphics with postscript output, http://xml.apache.org/fop/graphics.html#eps. You should be able generate postscript from fop and then use ghostscript <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/> or Acrobat Distiller to create a pdf from that or send the postscript directly to the printer. That's what we do with XEP, which has a similar limitation (eps only with the ps backend).

The fop page also says "PostScript devices (including GhostScript) will render the EPS correctly." Make sure you can see the image when you view the pdf with gsview?

Good luck,
David

http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.