Re: [docbook-apps] Using XIncludes to include infosets

At 9:22 AM -0600 2/2/04, Paul Grosso wrote:

The XML Core WG discussed the change in namespace again at our
last telcon.  Our latest plan (though things can still change)
is not to change the namespace.  (Yes, the XML Core WG does
really listen to Elliotte and other folks who provide us with
thoughtful comments.)

Any idea when this is likely to happen? I expose the XInclude namespace in the XOM API as a public final static field, and I'd like to declare API freeze soon. Hmm, maybe I should just check what would break if I made that field private. or package protected.
--

  Elliotte Rusty Harold
  elharo@metalab.unc.edu