Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook for authoring Technical Requirements, Specifications?

At 19:47 29/01/2004, William Reilly wrote:
Greetings.

Searching Google, OASIS, and "Requirements" community sites hasn't yet shown
me whether there are XML vocabularies generally in use for creating system
requirements and technical specifications documents.

DocBook occurred to me, despite its having been designed to "doc"ument a
system more than specify one.

Any "SpecBook" or "ReqBook" out there?

You might try .gov sites? I guess they are still into full requirement specs etc? Perhaps mix it with iso9000 and stuff as part of the search?

HTH DaveP
(ex mil.std :-)