Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook to WordML

Sean Wheller wrote:

I think most people want to remain in Docbook and transform to various formats. Personally I've had just about as much as I can take from MS and its Illuminati practices. The danger of working in any MS format is the application and platform lock-in. So while we're on the subject of Docbook to WordML. Has anyone considered how to get from Docbook to Longhorn Help?

It should be quite easy as HAML (XML based language used to create help) has similar structure to DocBook. However I didn't start any real development yet as Longhorn will be more widely deployed not before 2-3 years.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz