[docbook-apps] Re: FOP freezes on non-draft XSL:FO input file

> FOP outputs the text below, and then stops:
>  [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
>  [INFO] FOP 0.20.5
>  [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
>  [INFO] building formatting object tree
>  [INFO] setting up fonts
>  [ERROR] property - "background-position-horizontal" is not implemented yet.
>  [ERROR] property - "background-position-vertical" is not implemented yet.
>  Error creating background image: Error while recovering Image Informations (http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png) : Connection timed out

That was the problem.  It didn't show up in the emacs *compilation*
buffer.  It only showed up after I had patched it into the message
(and I didn't see it until I read it back from the list...:-) ).

I need to provide the local draft watermark file for non-draft
documents as well as draft documents.

[snip!]
> I have tried reverting my local customizations to the last released
> version (when I know I built non-draft versions of the documents).

I fooled myself a little here.  I never made the last release in
non-draft with the 1.62.4 version of the DocBook XSLT style sheets.  I
made it with version 1.60.1.

So the requirement for the draft image is something that has come in
later releases.

I wonder what it is in my setup that triggers this?